Springfield Armory XDM OSP 10mm Threaded Barrel
SPRINGFIELD ARMORY XDM OSP 10MM THREADED BARREL
The Springfield Armory XDM OSP 10mm, is the newest offering in the Springfield Armory XDM line of pistols. This full-size pistol is the latest variation in XDM series, and is now chambered in the popular 10mm round for more power in the highly accurate and reliable XDM platform.
The XD-M® 4.5″ OSP™ Threaded 10mm pistol is the optimized end of the evolutionary road. Featuring two 15-round magazines, three interchangeable backstraps, three mechanical safety systems and a true ambidextrous push button magazine release, this XD-M offers impressive firepower with unrivalled safety and maximum versatility. This Optical Sight Pistol has its rear deck cut for a micro red dot. The gun’s match grade barrel is threaded for a suppressor for unparalleled capabilities.
Springfield Armory put the XDM 10mm through the following torture test to prove the quality and reliability of the new Springfield Armory XDM 10mm 5.25″: Ten thousand rounds of Federal Premium® Hydra-Shok® 10mm ammunition was fired through the gun with EVERY round documented on video. No work was done to the pistol, outside of a recoil spring change and adding Lucas® Extreme Duty Gun Oil at 2,000 round intervals. The magazines were left uncleaned and exposed to wind, dust, and grit. The XDM 10mm performed flawlessly under these conditions and powered through all 10,000 rounds without a single failure.
*Note about Barrel length: Springfield Armory markets this pistol as a 4.5″ because it is the same slide as the standard 4.5″ barrel pistol. The actual length of the threaded barrel is 5.28″, which is also listed in Springfield Armory’s description.
- 5.28″ Hammer Forged Steel, Threaded (.578 x 28), Melonite® Finish, 1:16 twist.
- Forged steel, melonite finish slide.
- Optics Ready, the rear deck of the Melonite®-coated forged steel slide is cut to accept a micro red dot sight.
- Co-Witness, Suppressor Height sights.
- Black polymer frame with changeable backstraps.
- Fully supported chambers and ramped barrels are designed for the most powerful commercially available 10mm spec ammunition.
- 15 round magazines.