Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP 9mm w/ Shield SMSc Optic
SPRINGFIELD ARMORY HELLCAT OSP 9MM W/ SHIELD SMSC OPTIC
The New Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP 9mm w/ Shield SMSc Optic is a high capacity micro compact 9mm and the next generation of defensive pistol from Springfield Armory.
The 3″ barreled micro compact pistol features a class leading capacity of 11+1 with a flush fit magazine and 13+1 with the extended magazine. The Hellcat is a micro sized pistol weighing in at a mere 17.9 oz. with capabilities previously reserved only for full size defensive handguns.
This model comes with a Shield SMSc red dot sight installed.
- 3″ hammer forged barrel.
- Top slide serrations for positive engagement of the slide in adverse conditions.
- Standard rail, for easy mounting of lights or lasers.
- A flat trigger body with nickel boron coated trigger group creates a consistent trigger pull.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Loaded chamber indicator.
- High visibility tritium & luminescent front sight paired with a Tactical Rack U-Dot™ rear sight for easy target acquisition in all lighting conditions.
- OSP, milled to accept a micro red dot sight.
- Shield SMSc Red Dot Optic installed.
- Adaptive grip texture.
- Billet machined slide with Melonite® finish.
- Includes one flush fit 11 round magazine, and one extended 13 round magazine.
- Lightweight, 18.3 oz with flush mag & 18.6 oz with extended mag.