SIG Sauer P320 X-Carry Coyote 9mm X5
SIG Sauer P320 X-Carry Coyote 9mm
The SIG Sauer P320 X-Carry Coyote 9mm , takes all the great features from the P320 line and adds to them, to create a competition style pistol. All the extra features on the X5 were to incorporated to increase the shootability, accuracy, and performance of the P320.
Everything about the P320 XSeries is designed to give a fantastic shooting experience. Now, it’s available in Carry size. The P320 XSeries features a modular polymer XSeries grip that adds speed and flexibility to everyday carry capabilities. It also features an extended beavertail and high undercut trigger guard to promote a higher grip and improved recoil control. Enhanced slide serrations and lightening cuts keep the slide weight light and manageable. This striker-fired pistol comes equipped with an X-Ray front sight with Night Sight rear plate. The P320 XCarry is fully compatible with the ROMEO1 optic and comes with two (2) 17-rd magazines. For those that prefer the look and feel of the P320 X-Series but desire the functionality of a slightly shorter slide, the P320 XCarry hits all the right spots.
- Stainless steel slide, with Lightening Cuts & Coyote PVD Finish.
- Striker fired, with X-series straight trigger.
- X-Ray 3 Front sight and rear night sight plate assembly.
- X-series grip module ensures a higher grip for better recoil management.
- Includes two 17 round magazines.
- Removable rear sight plate, for easy mounting of red dot optic.
- 3.9″ barrel
- M1913 accessory rail