Ruger AR-556 with M-LOK Handguard 5.56mm
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RUGER AR-556 WITH M-LOK HANDGUARD 5.56MM
The Ruger AR-556 with M-LOK Handguard 5.56mm, is one of Ruger’s M4 Style, direct impingement rifles.
- 11″ aluminum handguard is free-floated for accuracy and features Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
- Flat top upper receiver features a Picatinny rail for easy attachment of magnified optic, red dot or open sights.
- Made from 7075-T6 hard-coat anodized aluminum forgings, shot-peened and proof-tested 9310 steel bolt, and 8620 steel bolt carrier. The inside diameter of the carrier and gas key are chrome plated and the key is staked for longevity.
- Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarged trigger guard is designed to allow gloved shooting in cold weather.
- Six-position, telescoping, M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear.
- Equipped with a heavy contour, cold hammer-forged alloy barrel with 1:8″ twist rifling that provides exceptional accuracy with bullets from 35 to 77 grains. M4 feed ramps and 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. The barrel and 1/2″-28 Ruger® flash suppressor have a matte black oxide finish to reduce glare and provide corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver features a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Also includes: one, 30-round Magpul® PMAG® magazine.