Glock 34 Gen 4 MOS 9mm with three 17 round mags The GLOCK 34 Gen 4 MOS, in 9×19, introduces revolutionary design changes to the “Tactical/ Practical” GLOCK designed to be the same overall length as the Government Model 1911 pistols. The Modular Back Strap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter’s hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen 4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. MOS configuration. Glock 34 Gen 4 MOS 9mm with three 17 round mags MFR#: UG3430103MOS UPC: 764503913808
Glock 34 GEN 5 MOS 9mm with three 17 round mags
Glock 34 GEN 5 MOS 9mm. Building on Glock’s Legendary reputation the NEW Glock 34 GEN 5 9mm boasts over 20 design modifications over GEN 4 Glocks.
Modifications on the Glock 34 GEN 5 include:
- Glock Marksman Barrel: New rifling and crown deliver improved accuracy.
- nDLC finish: This ion-bonded finish reduces corrosion and scratching and improves performance in adverse or de-greased conditions.
- Ambidextrous slide stop levers: Both left-handed and right-handed gun owners can quickly, comfortably, and safely manipulate the slide.
- No finger grooves on the grip: Removing the finger grooves improves the ergonomics of the grip, delivering consistent comfort and improved control to a wider range of consumers, regardless of hand size.
- Flared mag-well: The larger opening found in the mag-well of GLOCK Gen5 pistols makes quicker and easier magazine changes possible, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of a second matter.
- Front slide serrations.
The 34 GEN5 MOS is milled for optical sight, and come with mounting plates for popular red dot sights.